When the owner of a stunning property in the heart of Wimbledon required a frameless glass railing, they specified the GM Railing® System. Not only does the GM Railing® System offer a stunning, ‘all-glass’ look to complement the contemporary adaptations to the classic house, but it also offers significant functionality and the assurance that testing has been carried out in compliance with the (ABP) TRAV General Test Certificate.
The glass and metal profiles were bonded into one unit in Glas Marte’s local factory and then delivered to the property as a finished section of glass and base channel. By doing this, it meant the whole design and build process of the frameless glass balustrades was under constantly defined conditions which gave the architects confidence that the glass railing system was constructed exactly as specified.
Vision Design Projects are delighted to be the UK’s exclusive distributor of the highly innovative GM Railing® System, and is the first of many Glas Marte products introduced by us into the UK market. The innovative modular system resolves many historic glass railing design issues and takes the tolerance control and the final installed visual lines to previously aspirational levels.
- Innovative, modular and offers flexible design solutions
- Complies with the (ABP) TRAV General Test Certificate
- Prefabricated glass modules means the system can be delivered to site as a finished section of glass and base channel
- Reduces planning and assembly costs
- Resolves many historic glass railing design issues
- Takes the tolerance control and the final installed visual lines to previously aspirational levels