Please read our Privacy Notice carefully as it describes our collection, use, disclosure, retention and protection of your personal information.
This notice applies to our website, application or service which references this Privacy Notice.
Where you provide us with your personal information in any of the ways
described in section 2 below, you agree that we may collect, store and use your personal data (a) in order to perform our contractual obligations to you, (b) based on our legitimate interest for processing (i.e. for internal administrative purposes or for the detection or prevention of crime) or (c) based on your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, as described in this Privacy Notice- see below.
- Who we are
Our Privacy Notice applies to all products, and services offered by Vision Design Projects Ltd in England with company registration number 05367355 our registered office address is 220 Garth Road,Morden,Surrey,SM4 4NL.
- How we collect information
To the extent permissible under applicable law, we collect information about you provided by you or those you instruct on your behalf, and any other party whose details you provide to us when you:
- complete online forms eg- contact us
- interact with us using social media, Twitter,Facebook,Instagram ,Linked In
- provide your contact details to us when registering interest in a product or service
- contact us offline, for example by telephone, fax, email or post.
We may enhance personal information we collect from you with information we obtain from third parties that are entitled to share that information; for example, information from credit agencies, referees, search information providers or public sources (e.g. for customer due diligence purposes), but in each case as permitted by applicable laws.
If you provide us with personal information about someone else, you are responsible for ensuring that you comply with any obligation and consent obligations under applicable data protections laws. In so far as required by applicable data protection laws, you must ensure that beforehand you have their explicit consent to do so and that you explain to them how we collect, use, disclose and retain their personal information or direct them to read our Privacy Notice.
- How we use your information
To the extent permissible under applicable law, we use your information to:
- provide any information and services that you have requested or products that you have ordered;
- compare information for accuracy and to verify it with third parties;
- provide, maintain, protect and improve any products, services and information that you have requested from us;
- manage our relationship with you (for example, customer services and support activities);
- monitor, measure, improve and protect our website and services
- provide you with any information that we are required to send you to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations;
- Sharing your information
We may share your information with
- credit reference agencies;
- any third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings, provided we can do so lawfully (for example in response to a court order);
- government departments where reporting is mandatory under applicable law.
- our service providers and suppliers (including their sub‐contractors) or third parties which help us fulfil our services to your or supply products as per the agreement you enter into with us
- another organisation to whom we may transfer our agreement with you eg; subcontractors or suppliers
From time to time, we may use your information to contact you with details about our products and services which we feel may be of interest to you.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. Please just reply to any communication stating stop.
6.Your information and your rights
If you are based within the EEA you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
If you request a copy of your information you will be asked to complete a subject access form and prove your identity to allow the release of this data. This ill be carried out within 30 days.
If we hold any information about you which is incorrect or if there are any changes to your details, please let us know so that we can keep our records accurate and up to date.
We will retain your personal information for the duration of our business relationship and afterwards for as long as is necessary and relevant for our legitimate business purposes, in accordance with Our Data Retentions, or as otherwise permitted applicable laws and regulation.
Where we no longer need your personal information, we will dispose of it in a secure manner you may not necessarily be informed).
7.Changes to our Privacy Notice
If we need to we may change our Privacy Notice. However we will never reduce your rights under this notice. We will always update this Privacy Notice on our website, so please try to read it when you visit the website
- Security and storage of information
We use administrative, organisational, technical, and physical safeguards to protect the Personal Information we collect and process.
- Other sites and social media
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
- Further information
If you have any queries about how we treat your information, the contents of this notice, your rights under local law, how to update your records or how to obtain a copy of the information that we hold about you, please write to Laura Malone Vision Design Projects Ltd, 220 Garth Road, Morden, Surrey, SM4 4NL or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.